Opinion column in which it is argued that there are several challenges facing these companies as they grow in size, become multinationals, are diversified in different sectors, have a complex web of legal structures, corporate agreements, committees and boards.Read more
Raúl Serebrenik G.
Legacy, wealth, and continuity of the entrepreneurial families.
Adviser, Author, Conference Speaker and Researcher.
Analytic, intellectual, entrepreneurial, and spiritual attributes. Permanently in the pursuit of the day-to-day solutions to themes related to continuance, legacy, and the family entrepreneurial wealth.
- B. Sc. in Pure Math and Computer Science, History & Science Philosophy, Hebrew University Jerusalem – Israel.
- High-Level Entrepreneurial Management Program (PADE) at INALDE. Universidad de la Sabana, Bogotá – Colombia.
- Conflict Resolution Program, Harvard University, Boston - USA.
- Other courses and programs: Cornell, Harvard, Universidad de los Andes, and MIT.
Areas of Expertise
- International Adviser to entrepreneurial families.
- Continuance and legacy are based on the Serebrenik Model: Consolidating Entrepreneurial Family Dynasties©.
- Design, process, accompaniment and implementation of the protocols, agreements, creeds and constitutions of the family business.
- Family dynamics and family culture.
- Conflict mediation, management, and resolution.
- Specialized advice for high-impact board of directors.
- Corporate governance strategic design.
- Family office organization and accompaniment.
- Design and implementation of the equity protocols.
- Author and international columnist.